Sunday, August 5, 2012

Sunday Social: Week 9



I know I've been kinda MIA here lately, & I've really been slacking on my Sunday Social linkups with Ashley & Neely…. because I'm a working woman now!! So, I've been trying to figure out how to balance everything with my new work schedule. But, when I saw that this week's linkup was about all things FALL, I knew I had to make time!! This is something that me & Micah have actually been talking about lately. The heat down here in Florida is wearing on us, & we are so ready for cooler, crisper weather! 

{What is your favorite fall activity?}
Bonfires! There's nothing better than sitting around a fire, making s'mores, breaking out the guitars, & having a good time. The first night me & Micah had our first date we were at a bonfire! That's also how we spent the night before our rehearsal dinner. :)


{Do you follow a football team? If so, which one and why?}
I don't necessarily follow any football teams, but my husband & pretty much every other member of my family follow the Tennessee Vols & the Tennessee Titans, so I kinda follow them, too. Hubs is a UT alumni. Enough said. 


{What is something fun about fall in your area?}
Well, right now we are in Florida, & apparently Fall doesn't really happen down here… sadly. But at home {around the Nashville area}, there's always high school football games, pumpkin patches, & hay rides. 

{What are your favorite fall outfit staples?}
My Fall clothing staples are very simple. Boyfriend cardigans, scarves, & boots. Pair those 3 with skinny jeans, leggings, or dresses & the options are limitless. 

{What things are you looking forward to most about this coming fall season?}
Some sort of break from this Florida heat!! I'm really going to miss Fall in Tennessee, but we are going to make the best of it down here. Hopefully, we will be able to catch some football games. And if we are really lucky, it will get chilly enough for a bonfire! Also, Halloween. I love dressing up & carving pumpkins!



{What is your favorite fall holiday? Traditions?}
I love Halloween, like I said, but my favorite Fall holiday has to be Thanksgiving. The food, the family. I love it all. My favorite tradition that goes with it is my family's cutthroat game of Uno!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS