Friday, July 20, 2012

You're the Only Ten I See



Hello y'all & happy Friday! I've been slowly working on a collage wall for our living room {which is why I still haven't posted about it yet}. Its still a work in progress, but I'm very pleased with how its coming along!

There are tons & tons of fabulous free printables available online, & I finally decided to take advantage of them. Hubby & I both are from Tennessee & have lots of state pride, so what better way to honor that than some state art for said collage wall?! 

I downloaded this free state printable from Q.A. Design, which also offers every other state as well as many countries. 


Now, I love me some Rocky Top Orange, just not so much in my living room, so I used Picnik to tweak the colors a bit to match with our decor better. 


I printed my final image at Walgreens as a 5x7, which cost me under $2. The frame is from Walmart, costing under $2 as well, & the mat I already had. 


Which brings this lovely little project to a grand total of a whopping $4!!


"Are you from Tennessee? 'Cause you're the only ten I see!"

2 comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS